Perfect for traveling or for children's sports events!
Stylish ultra-zoom that fits in your pocket
The Olympus SZ-10 covers a remarkably wide shooting range with focal lengths ranging from 28mm wide-angle to 504mm telephoto with the super-telephoto 22x optical zoom lens. It can capture big, up-close images of even the most distant subjects, creating high-impact pictures by capturing details that cannot be seen with the naked eye, such as the facial expressions of children in athletic or theatrical events or athletes in professional sport competitions.
||28mm (35mm camera equivalent)
||DUAL IS*1 (CCD-shift image stabilization & High-sensitivity shooting)
||3.0-inch, 460,000 dots
||1280 x 720 pixels HD movie (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
14 megapixel CCD, 18x wide optical zoom, and powerful DUAL IS
Despite a powerful 18x zoom, the camera is incredibly compact. And easy to use.
Image Stabilization is an indispensable feature for the cameras with powerful zoom. To prevent the picture blur due to camera shake and subject motion, the SZ-10 features DUAL IS using a CCD-shift image stabilization mechanism and high-sensitivity image capturing, by an effect of up to 4 shutter speed steps.
©Designer - Fotolia.com
Large 3-inch 460,000 dots High-resolution LCD monitor
This monitor can reproduce captured images more smoothly and more beautifully.
©MatthewBird - Fotolia.com
Magic Filters & HD Movie
The SZ-10 features an expanded range of 8 Magic Filters (Pop, Pin Hole, Fisheye, Sketch, Soft Focus, Punk, Watercolor and Sparkle). Furthermore, Magic Movies recordings are available in Pop, Pin Hole, Sketch Soft Focus, Punk and Watercolor delivering distinct look and artistic feel.
©Jose Manuel Gelpi - Fotolia.com
Enjoy transforming your images with a finish like that of watercolor paintings.
©Maxim Fedorov - Fotolia.com
Enjoy photos with the luxurious feel created by the added twinkling lights.
Extended smooth and beautiful HDTV (1280 x 720 pixels) movie recording is available, as movies are encoded in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. Movie recording can be manipulated by a dedicated movie REC button.
©Tommy Schultz - Fotolia.com
- iAUTO function that analyzes the current composition and optimizes camera settings automatically
- Scene Modes for one-touch shooting adjustment in difficult environments as well as in standard conditions.
- HDMI output control for operations including picture selection and frame-by-frame advancement using a TV's remote control *4
- The camera automatically detects dogs' and cats' faces and takes the shot at the best possible timing. You'll never miss a the chance for a lovely shot *5
- Shadow Adjustment Technology that detects faces of subjects and optimizes focus and exposure accordingly
- Face Detection AF with which the camera detects and focuses on human faces automatically
- AF Tracking to keep a moving subject in focus by tracking it automatically
- It is easy to shoot the increasingly popular 3D photos. You can then enjoy 3D photos on 3D compatible TV sets and computers *6
- In-body panorama composition function that lets you shoot a panorama picture by simply panning the camera as guided
- Beauty Mode to touch up human faces for more attractive results
- USB battery charging enables the camera battery to be recharged from a PC while automatically storing and organizing recorded data in the PC
- Eye-Fi Card Compatible
- Photo-surfing allows you to search desired pictures according to recording keyword such as "date" or "subject".
- Compatible media ; SD/SDHC/SDXD/Eye-Fi memory cards
- *1 The image stabilization effect may vary depending on shooting conditions.
- *2 While shooting using Magic Filters, the frame rate may change depending on the filter used. The types of Magic Filters that can be used for shooting movies is limited.
- *3 Electronic image stabilization is used in Movie mode. When this function is used, the image recorded is slightly enlarged.
- *4 Only TV sets compatible with HDMI-CEC. Some functions may be limited depending on the TV used.
- *5 Depending on the subject and shooting conditions the camera may not be able to correctly detect faces
- *6 The 3D effect cannot be obtained when shooting moving subjects. Movies cannot be recorded. The 3D file recorded conforms to the Multi-Picture Format standardized by CIPA.
- * The photo is for illustrative purposes only.
- * Product availability depends on sales areas.
- * Color availability depends on sales areas.